Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February 6th-16th 2016 Kalemie-NYUNZU-Kalemie

Aird Mr. Dossen
Roads to Nyunzu
AIRD/UNHCR/TRP team, Nyunzu
Sleeping in Nyunzu
Today is Saturday, February 6th it’s 7am, we’ve been up…well; let’s just say most of the night, lol. We left the Accord hotel yesterday about 930am, late start to say the least. By the time we reached the border it was almost 3:30pm. Our driver, Theo’s phone wasn’t going through so we kind of just waited around, got our exit stamps and then we were greeted by a young man named Levi. He said he was the one waiting for us to take us to Uvira. The guards would not let any one car go across the border so we hired a bike pusher or a ‘kinga’ to take some of the luggage and we all walked across with the rest of the bags. Upon saying goodbye to our driver Joseph, we tried to pay him another installment but he wanted more money, so sadly we said we would just give what we owe to his boss upon our return. It was upsetting because we really got to know him over our 6-hour drive and shared stories etc… We will most likely take a bus on our way back as we won’t have as many bags and we will be in no rush.

Kids at Muhya IDP camp
Once we crossed the border it was more or less smooth sailing to the Fizi hotel, it took just under 2 hours of driving on a horrible ‘road’ that would bring my mom to her knees lol. With the occasional stop for roasted corn and bananas to help with our hunger, it was a straight shot. Oh, and we had to pass through a river- literally through a river lol; the bridge was still out.

mama and baby Makako, 'King Louie'
As soon as we got to the hotel I asked for some hot water, Rocco and I shared a ‘cup of noodle’ and showered (with a cold bucket of water!) and fell fast asleep. Ethan and Kaka went downstairs and waited about two hours for fish and foo foo. Once he came to the room we were out cold, all three of us. Until about 2am…. then the electricity went out which means the fan went which means we all started sweating through the sheet. So Ethan got up to open some windows (we were securely under the one mosquito net!), and the rain started coming down. It was pouring, thundering and lightening, we all woke up, including Rocco. We watched a bit of the storm show then fell back asleep till about 3:30am when a very loud car pulled up off the main road and started yelling, music blaring etc. We had a laugh and summed it up….T.I.A (this is Africa). Not even 20 minutes later Ethan jumped up in a fright and turned on his flood light only to find a cockroach about three inches long- 3 INHCES, that was IN OUR BED! He felt it crawling on him and well; let’s just say its life was short lived after that.
Ethan the mercenarie
Rocco and I have been up since just before 6am and we are awaiting hot water so mom can have some coffee before getting our day, i.e., long journey part two, started!

The boat will leave later this afternoon and arrive in Kalemie tomorrow early morning, around sunrise.  Today is a lot of organizing, admin and computer work!

And as I sit here looking out onto Uvira, smelling the rainy wet streets and surrounding fires burning, I can’t be any happier to be exactly right here, right now.

Sunday, Monday & Tuesday February 7-9th, 2016
Today is actually Tuesday; we were on the boat all day and night Sunday. When kaka got back to the Fizi with our tickets he had some bad news…there were no ‘rooms’ available so, he got the ‘first class seats’ on the boat. Which just means we are upstairs instead of downstairs and paid about $4 more for each ticket basically, to have a chair. This really was bad news because after the sleepless night prior, I think we were all kind of looking forward to a little shut-eye. We got to the port early, partly because we had no choice as we had to check-out of the hotel, secondly, we needed to get our places on the boat to store our ridiculous amount of luggage (9 bags now including carry-ons)…sigh.
Rocco get a leatherman haircut
The port was, as usual, a complete mad house. Rocco of course fell asleep en-route to the port in the taxi van, so I was occupied with him. Thankfully, and really, I am EVER so thankful! For Ethan and kaka as I literally sat on a rock next to ladies selling ground-nuts and water while they had each and every bag checked by the DGM then organized the storage of the luggage for the entire trip- I only boarded the boat with a sleeping Rocco once everything was settled. Of course we were also the first ones on board, which was fine because as you can see from the pictures it was not an easy task getting on board this boat!
Rocco woke-up shortly after 2 hours, the boat, which was supposed to depart at 5pm only left 10 to 6pm local time.  We met some new people and said hello to a few familiar faces, got situated took a few pictures and then ordered our much anticipated beans and rice (which we were certain would take a few hours- at least). By 8:30 pm we were enjoying our lunch/dinner, (just shy of 2 hours). Then, the news of the match (DRC vs. Mali) came through the radio and the entire boat was soon consumed with cheer and celebration. Even Rocco was yelling gooooooaaaaaal and cheering, success for Congo!
filming from the back
laying bricks, Muhuya IDP (latrines)
By 9pm we were tired, long day the long journey was in motion and it was time to close our eyes, windows open and the breeze was fantastic and fresh.  Only I couldn’t sleep L I couldn’t get comfortable, we made Rocco a bed out of two of the four seat so he could sleep (and boy did he!), Ethan and I shared our space and kaka found a couple of empty seats he was able to ‘stretch out’ on.  Soon our surrounding area was emptying seat after seat and as I looked around I looked down and noticed everyone had made makeshift beds on the ground and they were sleeping on the life vests. I was tempted but since I had seen a cockroach or two crawling around earlier I just couldn’t muster the act…until I couldn’t take it anymore that is! I was so tired, tears were beginning to form and in seconds I was laying on the floor, in between the four chairs sprawled out on three open life vests, fast asleep. Rocco rolled right down on top of me within maybe an hour of my slumber and with that we were two snuggling sleepy slumbers’. I stayed this way till about 3:30am with the occasional (every 20 minutes) position change to the position of back pain, lol.  We were up by 4:30am, Rocco and I, kaka and Ethan joined our morning party by 6am and we all felt fresh albeit still exhausted.
The boat was scheduled to arrive in Kalemie at 7:30am but we only got in around 9am, even then we were unable to get close enough to the port and literally were playing bumper ‘boats’ with one to the right and the rafiki to the left. Rocco said it best, ‘this captain is silly mommy’ lol. Again, when we finally did ‘arrive’ kaka and Ethan unloaded as Rocco and I waited in our seats, watched the mad house from the windows of the boat. Finally, after paying the guy who watched our bags throughout the night and jumping from our boat to the next finally to the ground (we were passing bags, babies, you name it!), we were in Kalemie!

the BEST tuna sandwich EVER

Mama Tete was waiting for us, Rocco ran up to her to greet her yelling, ‘Mama Tete, mama Tete!’ it was too sweet. He has been asking about all of his ‘friends’ in Africa, and the anticipation to see them and play with them was killing him! Finally, getting to the house and greeting everyone, we showered, got situated then, I fell asleep for two solid hours lol. Kaka went home, Ethan and Rocco were downstairs when I woke-up waiting for Servant and Michelle to get home from school. Within minutes of me joining them the kids arrived and it was playtime! Mama Tete had the girls (mama Claude, mama Jeda, and her two daughters Alliance and Antoinette) prepare lunch/dinner. We were again- starving. By 6pm we were being served rice, beans, ‘sauce de tomat’ and koko (chicken- personally, I opted for a bag of soya for my protein!). Rocco of course, falls asleep in my arms AT THE TABLE just as I am filling our plates L and, he slept pretty much through the night - waking up twice once at 3 and 4am to play lol…he was so exhausted.


Papa Guy Marie arrived from Lubumbashi last night around 830pm, he was there for work (OCHA) and came up stairs to greet and welcome us. He had Ethan join him downstairs for a celebratory drink and I fell back asleep with Rocco. All the kids were playing with the toys Rocco brought and everyone was just happy, it was nice to fall asleep to.
first hole dug for latrine #1
happy workers of Muhuya
I was up this morning at 6am on the dot feeling refreshed and thankful for a great night sleep (under a mosquito net as there are hundreds these rainy days! L), I made some coffee and started writing…Rocco woke up and we had oatmeal together and now he is downstairs playing with Evan, the youngest of the kids (cousin). The rest have gone to school for the morning and will return around 3pm.

Today is the beginning of a very long couple weeks- we have a lot to cover, prepare, plan and organize. My main concern as of now is weather! It has been raining daily, and it doesn’t look like it will be letting up any time soon. I briefly spoke with Guy last night and mama Tete yesterday about the road up to Nyunzu and they both said it was REALLY bad. Granted, once we arrive there we will be there for a period of one-two weeks (total in both locations), nonetheless, it’s getting there then finding a place where we can set up camp (i.e., sleeping in tents). So today we will go to UNHCR, then OCHA- hopefully connect to the Internet, and get this program moving!

It’s now almost 8am, I am going to get ready to jump on a motor taxi and head to the office, I have no SIM card yet so no local number and thus no way of getting in touch with kaka.
I will hopefully be able to connect today and we will get some answers as to our program for the next week at least. Then again, TIA and ‘programs’ always change J

Until next time,

almost was our home 
Today is the 11th of February 2016. We arrived in Nyunzu last night just after 7:30pm in a torrential downpour. We did not end up leaving Kalemie until 12:30pm so it took us just over 7 hours (normally 4 but as you can see, the roads were VERY bad). We went in one car Ethan, Rocco, Nyembo, the driver and myself. In another car were kaka, and 4 others from Search for Common Ground and AIRD. As soon as we got to the AIRD compound (where we are now), we met with the local staff and found a room, Rocco had fallen asleep in the car so we put him down and joined the team for some much anticipated rice, sombe (greens) and the boys had chicken. We then did our best to fall asleep to the pouring rain, but everyone was a bit LOUD (arrrg) and we had trouble getting ourselves to sleep not to mention the conditions but hey-all of this was anticipated (it’s just harder to be ‘ok’ with it all when one is soooooo tired L). Then Rocco was up this morning just after 4am and he was hungry, so I got up fed him a snack, then he didn’t want to fall asleep THEN he had to go #2 and wanted to on a toilet which doesn’t exist, lol. It was QUITE a night L anyhow, now we are having some cold oatmeal and coffee, we will pack up all of our stuff, make our way to the Muhuya camp where we will literally be camping for the next 4 nights. In between our stay at Muhuya we will visit the Melemba camp (it isn’t suited for sleeping over). Ok, they are loading the car and it’s still raining. Time to get dressed, put our boots on and get this day and these latrines started!!! Hopefully the truck will make it to the camp this afternoon- the roads are REALLY bad….

Bye for now.

Today is still the 11th of Feb; we are actually back in Nyunzu (15-20 kilometers drive- or w the roads; just under an hour). We arrived at Muhuya camp this morning and met with the local chief, Nyembo explained and introduced our project and us. Then, Christophe who is the engineer for AIRD/UNHCR went about on foot to various areas of the camp (Ethan and kaka went with and documented) to assess where we will construct the latrines, how many etc… Rocco and I stayed behind with our equipment and half the camp lol, Rocco played with the kids and made up “chase the koko” game. Kaka bought him a locally made ‘kaboomboom’ which is a ball, and he had fun- ran himself half to sleep.
When Christophe and the boys got back from analyzing the terrain, we all discussed and agreed that we would construct 40 latrines in Muhuya and 20 in Malemba (Malemba is a much smaller camp in population). UNHCR built 125 extreme vulnerable shelters in Muhuya and 75 in Malemba. The latrines that TRP will build will be available to both the vulnerable and general population.
We have picked the areas where we will construct, we are still waiting on the truck from Kalemie to arrive with the materials purchased from there (cement, poles, tin etc…), the rest we are purchasing locally. Christophe will depart early tomorrow with the bricks and we will meet up with him in Muhuya then together we will all go to Malemba for the assessment there.
Today we met some great people working with UNICEF and AVIS (a partner of UNICEF); they are heading up the WASH cluster of Health, Hygiene, and Sanitation. They too are going to be constructing latrines in and for the schools. They were VERY please to hear of our program and stressed over and over the importance of this great need.
When we got back to Nyunzu (we decided b/c of petrol and no access to water- to return today and go back tomorrow morning…), this afternoon, all of us, our luggage in one pick-up truck, we bucket bathed and connected to power for charging! Then started downloading our footage and pictures. Christophe departed the compound to purchase the bricks and then we walked down to the mission where UNICEF and AVIS staff was staying. We exchanged information and agreed to meet once back in Kalemie. Kaka Ethan Rocco and I then went to a ‘restaurant’ had some rice & beans, Rocco fell asleep, we bought (A LOT of expensive, sigh) water and now we are back at AIRD. Generator is on, we are exhausted and I am more than ready for BED!

Side note…walking through the town/village of Nyunzu this afternoon/evening, I asked why is was so busy? Kaka responded that since the Batwa(Pigmy)/Luba conflict, many have fled, however many have started to return (there has not been any –reported-violence since August 2015). Although the tension is definitely prevalent and a ‘attack’ can occur at any moment, Nyunzu has started to come back to life. When we were here in May/June, Nyunzu wasn’t safe for us to visit. Although Nyunzu was once a bustling town, it was 100 fold what it is today…Congo has undergone so much conflict, it is a country rich in history, suffering and pain. But we somehow see the good, the perseverance and carry on.
Every time I leave this country I know I’ve left it a little better, each and every time.

J No clue when I will be able to post all of this, probably not until after Monday…nonetheless.

Oh and a few great projects in the works already for 2017! Stay tuned.
9:06pm LST

Friday, February 12th 2016
Rocco in truck
We slept great last night, and woke up early this morning (6am on the dot). As soon as I heard stirring, I quickly came out to meet with the Engineer Christophe, to ask if all was well (the truck had arrived so we could now move to Muhuya with the bricks). However, he was not looking happy and he informed me that during the night, his mother had passed…culturally, when a close relative (such as a mother) passes, one cannot work, as they must mourn. So, arrangements had to be made. Dossen (AIRD) called, he said that another engineer, Daniel, would travel to us and replace Christophe who will have to go to his village. The driver and Christophe left this morning just after 8am. The truck didn’t arrive until well after 3pm (it was supposedly 55 kilometers away). However, they arrived with no engineer!? Daniel arrived about an hour later on motorbike. Everyone took a breather, shower, lunch etc… then we met and discussed. Christophe informed Daniel of all that we did in Muhuya and would share information, notes, drawings etc… Daniel would then do the same evaluation for the Melembe camp- both of which we will visit tomorrow. Our main concern is getting the work started, apparently we left Muhuya yesterday with the intention/impression that the chief would get a few of the latrines digging…then we found out today that FHI/WFP had rations today and thus no one worked (food delivery = no work?). So I just called Dossen to ensure that the truck from Kalemie with the materials had left this morning and would arrive some time tomorrow, he assured me it should be here by 1pm. We can then make sure the truck drops off materials to Muhuya and on Sunday to Malembe. 
So today was a day to recover translating, we finished the SFCG interview and I was hoping to finish the UNHCR this evening (but the boys went to eat and it’s late for me! 8:51pm).
meeting w chief, Nyembo (UNHCR) me and kaka
We went to the ‘restaurant’ for lunch today (it’s 1000-1500 per plate which is about $1.00-$1.50 USD), more beans and rice! Lol on our walk back we heard the train and kaka and Rocco beat Ethan and I there. Once we got to the tracks Rocco was on the train and kaka was taking pictures! We then met the conductor (whom Rocco saluted) who said we were welcome to climb aboard, so Rocco got to officially/unofficially drive the train ;) it was pretty cool.
Rocco playing marbles w/ Muhuya kids
It was really hot today as it has been (muggy), but it has not rained since the day we arrived. This is both good and bad. It’ll be good for our construction but it gets REALLY HOT and difficult to work in! I think for sure we are going to have to return to Nyunzu after a few days in Kalemie…there is too much to do and someone has to be here to ensure that it is moving along. We also have a lot to do in Kalemie so our time is precious- today is the 12th, we return to Kalemie on the 15th and Nyembo will come back to Nyunzu on the 19th (but we would have to return after two days via alternate transport as he will not come back till the 25th and we actually depart Kalemie for Uvira on the 26th. Speaking of…I have yet to hear from Emirates regarding our retrun flight! They were supposed to call with options. I guess FlyDubai cancelled the route between Kigali and Dubai, so we will most likely travel on Ethiopia again (we might stay one full day in Dubai with our friends Loic and Simona and their two kids!). All TBD. Ok it’s hot, Rocco and I are in the tent escaping the large flying bugs that the salamanders are fighting over for dinner!
Dad and kaka just returned as well so time to sign off!
meeting chief 
February 13th, Saturday 2016 Nyunzu

Rocco plays
It is 10:22 am and it’s bustling in the compound since 7am! Last night it POURED, I mean it absolutely POURED and thundered, lightening was intense, I even woke-up to film what I could (but you couldn’t see anything bc it was so dark). Anyway, it’s funny bc yesterday we were discussing the heat and lack of rain and the pros and cons etc…then BOOM, literally. So we spoke with Dossen about the truck last night and had this plan for today- start early blah blah. Then the rain, and of course the truck w the materials coming from Kalemie got stuck and has a battery problem- so who knows what time it will arrive today. So we adjust- kaka organized to take fuel from one lori to another to get us at least 20 liters (to and from Muhuya) but there was less than 10….lol, so we decided to fill the pick-up truck with as many bricks as possible so they can at least get one latrine started, if not three. We will then all squeeze in the pick-up (and hope for no rain!) and go to Muhuya together. They just left to pick up the bricks, Daniel the driver and Ethan (to document). Christophe left about 45 minutes ago on a motorbike with two others to head back to Kalemie. Another problem we are facing is the start of the latrines. With the weather, we had planned to get the roof up first to provide cover for the digging, but the materials for the roofing is on the truck from Kalemie. Ugh, and we wonder why nothing is ever done or completed around here!!! Once we get to Muhuya and drop off this batch of bricks, we will go to Malemba camp w Daniel together for the first visit to assess where the latrines there will be constructed (such as we did in Muhuya with Christophe). Then, when the truck arrives (hopefully today) we will get the rest of the bricks and load the truck with the materials drop off in Muhuya and proceed to Malemba. 
I’m thinking today will be a full day full of setbacks, challenges and yet also productive? Nyembo and the SFCG team proceeded up north (on Thursday) about 125 kilometers from Nyunzu and about 55 kilometers south of Sange (where all the trouble started).  They are identifying the extreme vulnerables in the area where they input information into a system and the results show whom are ‘extreme’.
I tried reaching him this morning to check up as last nights downpour was intense and they are in the bush- but there was no answer. I’ll try again today. Also, they are scheduled to return today but I imagine the roads are extremely washed out and dangerous. It’ll be a long-er journey.
Off for now, have to prepare for the full day, pack the bags, equipment and Rocco, etc… lol

Happy Valentines Day from Nyunzu! It’s February 14th, 7:22am and a very quiet morning thus far…I’m having coffee, just ate some oatmeal and gave ‘King Louie’ some nuts J Ethan and Rocco just joined us and we took a little Valentines picture.

Once kaka wakes up we are going to start the program for today which will be to go back and visit both camps to see the progress of the latrines, take polaroid pictures of the recipients, get a hold of Nyembo and Dossen to find out if we are still scheduled to go back to Kalemie tomorrow and, find out where the damn truck is with all of the materials!?
Yesterday’s visits to the two camps were special…as we were entering the camp everyone was out to greet us, they were waving, smiling, and greeted us with warmth. It was beautiful, clearly the news has spread that we are there to build the latrines and obviously the need is beyond boundless. Within minutes of being in Muhuya the bricks were being unloaded, the trench was being dug (by multiple people) and by the time we returned from our Malemba visit the progress was remarkable. I have no doubt that working with these two great groups of people will be a collection of efforts. Once I have the program I will write more.
Off for now,

Monday, February 15th 2016
Well, the program ended up being kaka and I translating and making a Kalemie program for the TRP Education Initiative, writing down questions (in advance) for our next line of interviews; UNHCR, UNICEFF, IRC, SFCG etc… that way we can better organize our translations and the context of the interviews.
We decided, around noon to organize lunch continue our efforts to get a hold of the driver who literally was nowhere to be found- while at the ‘restaurant’ having our typical beans and rice, he answered. This was nearly 2pm.  We all returned to the compound, got ready and went to Muhuya. Plan was to get to Malemba first but as we approached Muhuya to tell them we would return, the engineer, Daniel told us it was pointless. Muhuya had some ‘starting’ issues and he was only going to sort them and get the project there going today. So we remained there and documented the progress etc…they had started 5 latrines of the 40 and were making good headway. The gentleman we knew to be the representing chief then finally introduced us to the Chief Chief! And all thanks to Ethan…there was a shrine of sorts that looked like a home for chickens! Turns out it is a sacred shrine for the chiefs and ancestors. Every time a chief passes, his bones are stored there and a ceremony occurs. It is so sacred that one must remove the shoes before entering (as you can see in the photo with Ethan).
We are hopeful that by the time Nyembo (UNHCR) returns to the area, next week, he will be able to document the progress of the latrines in both camps. I will send with him a few devices, like the Polaroid, iPhone and flipcam, to bring back what footage he is able to get.

Tuesday February 16th, 2016

Yesterday was Monday and just as I was writing yesterdays entry kaka informed me that we had to gather our things as the convoy would be leaving. Nyembo and the SFCG team met us on Sunday afternoon at the Muhuya camp, apparently they hadn’t eaten since the day prior because they were in the field and there was literally NO FOOD. So they were in a rush to get back to Nyunzu. En route back to the compound after our visit to the 5 latrines underway, Ethan asked Chicho the driver to make a quick pit stop so he could jump into the river off of the bridge (about a 10 foot jump); he had seen a few boys do this days prior. So we did and filmed it. However, as he swam to the ‘shore’ through the bushes he noticed three women bathing and they were naked! He felt so bad and was so embarrassed for them. They thought he was the Mzungu spirit, we all had a laugh, Ethan jumped one more time and we were off. It was funny. We got back to the compound, there was no electricity so we started the generator and then boiled water, that took about an hour! Downloaded our material from the camp, pictures etc… then had some cup of noodle (Rocco and I) and we were out for the night, it was a long day.
We left the compound around 8am myself, the IT from UNHCR, Nyembo and the driver, we wanted to say goodbye to the Administrator and thank him for his welcoming us (and brief him on our mission). It was the first time I met him however he was anticipating my greeting as Nyembo had introduced TRP upon our arrival. We said our niceties and went back to the compound to pick up the rest of the crew in the convoy (three trucks).
Turns out one of the trucks had to have a tire repaired so everyone decided to get ‘tea’. We returned to the restaurant and waited. Finally, by 9:30am we were on the road, UNHCR leading the way of the convoy, SFCG behind and Chicho falling behind (with little King Louie tied to the back of his truck). We got delayed a few times due to the horrible road conditions, the rains really hit hard while we were in Nyunzu…then crossing the river, (only two vehicles at a time), that took forever, THEN one of the drivers had an issue with the DGM and we were held up there for almost an hour. Needless to say, finally after 8.5 hours on the road we made it back to Kalemie- STARVED and sore from the journey. Literally I went straight to the market and started preparing dinner (before the bags were even completely unloaded!). I made dinner (pretty much for everyone) then we ate, showered, and I was DONE. Ethan entertained the kids with footage and Rocco was in heaven playing with the kids. None of us however slept well as the mosquitos were extreme and they will find a way to get you. For example, they bite through the net if you are even barely slightly touching with any exposed body part (which in my case was feet and hands L). Plus it was hot and Ethan, Rocco and I sharing a bed is well, even hotter than hot lol. This morning we dragged a bit, I was up first around 7am, then Rocco and I had breakfast (oatmeal) and I coffee, I wrote a bit, Ethan woke up and our day was officially/unofficially started.
I called kaka, he has to work today with AIRD (we had a talk…since REEL Project has not had the ability to raise an operating budget, we cannot pay him a salary, so he is continuing his contract with work AIRD/UNHCR as logistics…). He will work till 5pm, we will lunch together, then sort out our interviews for the week, the office and with Ethan we will go through footage from the camps.
I am at the UNHCR office now to debrief the head of office, Mr. Ebanda on our mission, then I will meet with Mr. Sere, Nyembo organize schedules (for interviews) and connect to the Internet! I’ll return to the house after I make a quick pit stop to AIRD to check in with Mr. Dossen and kaka and confirm all is well w Daniel in the field (Nyunzu) truck, materials etc…

I am getting a lot of great GREAT feedback from these latrines….there are over 1,000 Extreme vulnerable shelters being built this year alone under UNHCR and there is NO BUDGET FOR LATRINES. It’s absurd, but apparently the funders say that ‘other NGO’s can provide’. I don’t understand and maybe after we have our interviews we will have more clarification.

Ok, off to get connected to the Internet, and it’s funny….walking around the UNHCR here is like running into familiar face after familiar face…from drivers I’ve known since working in Moba, to Nyembo in Kalemie to the IT guys working now here in the offices…so nice, so many great memories and such great work done, together. J

Mr. Guy Marie left this morning on ECHO flight for GOMA, along with UNICEF and others, there is a meeting there, they will only return next week Monday. So much more to write and share and say….but time is a ticking. Will write again soon.
-k 10:35am LST

Oh, and MISSING EVERYONE! Rocco, Ethan and kaka always talk about our friends, our families, funders and followers of TRP! We are more than thankful, humbled and appreciative of your support. We miss our families and friends and FOOD, oh and hot water- wait, running water! Lol xxx-k

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey love reading your posts, and of course all those lovely pictures of you got it Rocco they are priceless ❤️❤️❤️πŸ’‹πŸ’‹❌⭕️ To all have a safe trip home.. LUBTTU